The EMAC project is funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union in KA2 (Key action 2) – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices. It has been accepted for the Erasmus+ Call 2017 as a Strategic Partnership for adult education (KA204). The European Commission supports Strategic Partnerships “to support the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices as well as the implementation of joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experience at European level. The primary goal is to allow organisations to develop and reinforce networks, increase their capacity to operate at transnational level, share and confront ideas, practices and methods.”
Strategic partnerships, in one sentence, are supposed to transnationalise education (life long learning) and improve social cooperation throughout the EU.
Do you want to find out more about the Erasmus+ programme and what opportunities it might hold for you?
You can find a lot of in formation on the projects and the funding online. Feel free to
- look at other projects that received grants in recent years
- find out information about your National Agency of Erasmus+
- find out how to apply for funding with your own projects
- check out EPALE (the Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe) and it’s blog
- look at frequently asked questions (FAQ) concerning the programme
- or, if you have any other questions, contact us!